Announcing the Key West Photography Festival slated to take place February 8 – 11, 2018 in various venues in Key West, Florida. A four day Photography Event organized by Quincy Perkins and Lena Perkins.
Combining the talents of the best local and international photographers and:
- International Photography Contest
- Pop-up Phototown community created just for the fest.
- Hands-on workshops, panels and photography conversations.
Festival program will be magazine size. You can support this new festival with ads or a sponsorship.
Photo town coming to Key West.
It’s time to get your ads in for the Marathon Community Theatre Program – due by this Friday September 26, 2014.
Tennessee Williams Theatre and Theatre XP Deadline is October 7, 2014.
Reserve your spot today!
Ads due by Friday Sept 26, 2014 for Marathon Community Theatre Program
Ads due by October 7 for Tennessee Williams Theatre Program.
Deadline is October 7, 2014
2014-15 Theater Sponsorships
More for your money!
These theaters are offering special sponsorships above and beyond the regular ad reservations for the 2014-15 season.
- Key West Fringe (3000 copies printed)
- Marathon Community Theatre (4500 copies printed)
- Red Barn Theatre (5200 copies printed)
- Waterfront Playhouse (7500 copies printed)
- Theatre XP / Key West Summer Stage 2015 (1000 copies printed)
The theaters are putting their schedule brochures together now. Have your business logo associated with a show or the entire season.
Deadline is August 31.
Contacts: Peter Arnow, 305-923-9645 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Roberta DePiero, 305-766-9727 and email@example.com
Glengarry Glen Ross at Waterfront Playhouse 2011